BECOME A MOVEMENT MONK MENTORING STUDENT
Get Personalised Support and a Process
to Deeply Liberate Your Body & Mind
(no matter how young, or old you are)
If you’re anything like I was …
You have a feeling in your gut that there’s more that your body can offer. There’s a deeper experience of life to be had, if your body would only do the things your mind imagines.
For years I was suffering from chronic scoliosis and daily back pain, and after rebuilding my body from the ground up, I’ve realised that it’s true, there is more that your body can do!
All of this (and so much more) is attainable, if you have a process to cultivate it. And that’s the process I’m inviting you to experience for yourself with our online movement coaching.
or scroll down for more info …
Mobility Results Like This Are Just the Beginning …
- You’ll discover ways of stretching and strengthening your body that aren’t covered in your local yoga class.
- Week by week you’ll feel your body opening up like a wondrous flower blossoming.
But we’ll go much deeper than just profound physical transformation …
As it’s impossible to separate your body from your mind; mental and emotional factors can also be affecting the way your body feels and moves.
Together we’ll be exploring the intersection between movement exploration and meditation.
And as you do this you’ll discover deeper ways of working with your body and mind and tap into the deep well of Physical Wisdom that resides within you.
The Physical Wisdom you’ll tap into has the capacity to expand your consciousness, and clear mental and emotional blockages that may have been holding you back for many years.
Imagine what life could be like with a body and mind that wasn’t holding back your hearts desires …
Movement Monk online coaching is for you if you’re ready to:
- Feel unbreakable in your body
- Move better on the yoga mat, climbing wall or in martial arts
- Finally get to the source and dissolve deeply stored physical tension, pains and injuries
- Perform better at your sport, hobby
- Become more productive in life and your profession
After walking this path for over 12 years, I understand that there’s a lot of confusion about what actually works to create a body that not only looks great, but flows like water and feels like it’s filled with rocket fuel.
Go beyond what quick fix approaches can offer and deeply train your body & mind
Mainstream health + fitness options can look like this:
- Lose fat fast – do high intensity workouts
- Get flexible fast – do Yoga or Pilaties
- Get rid of back pain – go to a chiropractor
While this can all sound wonderful and exciting. These approaches rarely deliver on their promise – long term. They’re often no more than marketing hype, or quick fixes.
I’ve experienced this time and time again; personally and after years of experience liberating people who were lost in the fitness matrix.
Out of necessity I needed to find a better approach to unleash the potential of the human body and mind.
An approach that’s equally about; feeling better in the next 10, 20, 30 years, and feeling vibrant and strong, right now.
And that’s the approach I’m looking forward to sharing with you during our online coaching together.
When you apply to the Movement Monk Online Coaching program you’ll get:
1. A Complimentary Intro Skype Session.
- Investing in a coach is a big step.
- To take all the scary stuff away and make sure we’re a good fit to work together, we’ll begin with a free 15 minute Skype session.
- At the end of this conversation you’ll have all the info you need to make the decision that’s best for you.
If we’re the right fit to work together, during your Movement Monk Online Coaching, you’ll benefit from …
3. Tailored body-mind integration practice.
- We don’t do cookie cutter programs as many online movement coaches do.
- We put together a tailored movement exploration practice, based on your unique intentions.
- Then, we set them up for you in a convenient online portal, you can access on any device.
5. Live video coaching.
- Most online coaching programs just get you to film videos and talk over email, but it’s so impersonal!
- We’ll be connecting in real time and meet fortnightly via Skype, or Zoom to go over your progress and re-evaluate your practice.
- You’ll get the support, and accountability you need to ensure you keep improving.
One of the great things about having a movement coach is, you don’t need to suffer the challenges of doing it alone. You’ll have someone in your corner (who’s walked the path you’d like to), encouraging, challenging and supporting you to grow to your highest potential.
Apply to Become a Movement Monk Student
If not now, then when will you give the gift of self care and physical freedom to yourself?
Take a moment to fill out the form below.
Be sure to share your intentions and anything else that’s important to you.