Movement Monk’s Guarantee & Refund Policy
Do you guarantee progress on Movement Monk programs?
We’d be out of business pretty quickly if our programs didn’t work.
That’s why we can confidently guarantee that: If you do the work honestly, you’ll get results.
But even with hundreds of successful students, we understand that no single approach is perfect for everyone.
With that said – here’s what we recommend you do:
- Purchase any Movement Monk self-serve program.
- Put in a sincere effort and practice consistently for the first 5 weeks.
- Ask questions if you need support or get stuck.
- Then decide for yourself if you’re happy with your progress.
If for some reason your body doesn’t feel any better, and you’re not happy with your progress, we don’t want your money (and we’ll issue you a full refund).
Besides our online courses, there’s also the option of 1-on-1 coaching with Benny Fergusson, if that’s something you’re interested in.
We understand that it’s difficult to trust online – especially if you don’t know us yet.
So for what it’s worth, please know that the team here at Movement Monk are service-driven, and we do what we do for the stories we hear when students undergo their mind+body transformations, whether it be through our online programs or coaching.
We care about you, your progress, and your experience with us, and will do our best to support you at the highest level.
What is Movement Monk’s refund policy?
Here’s how it works:
- After purchasing a program, log in and check out the materials.
- If you have any questions or technical difficulties at all, let us know, and one of our coaches or support staff will get back to you ASAP.
- Put in a sincere effort and practice consistently for 5 weeks.
- Got a question or feeling stuck? Again, let us know – we are here to help.
- If you’re not feeling and moving noticeably better within 5 weeks, let us know, and we’ll give you a full refund (just request the refund before the 5 week period is up).
It’s that simple!
You’ve got 5 weeks from the date of purchase to use the programs and prove to yourself that Movement Monk programs work.
If it doesn’t work for you, request a refund anytime within that 5 week period and we’ll help you out.
Of course, when you make a generous and confident guarantee, there’s always going to be a few bad apples who want to take advantage of the situation. So, unfortunately, we have to set a few limits to prevent abuse.
For one thing, we can only allow a maximum of one (1) refund or exchange per student / client.
Also, here’s a few cases in which we do NOT offer refunds:
- “I hurt myself playing soccer, so I can’t work out for a while.”
Lucky for you, you have lifetime access to your program, so you can get right back to it once you’ve recovered. In fact, our program might be just what you need to help your injury recover even faster.
- “I can’t do all the exercises.”
That’s exactly why you need the program, right? Keep trying, ask questions, and let us help you. You’ll get there with time and effort.
- “I’m not getting instant results.”
Patience, young Jedi Stick with it. We promise, you’ll get better.
- “I forgot that I don’t have any money, and now I can’t pay my credit card bill.”
You’ve gotta be kidding me…
- “I purchased this program last year, but I forgot to ask for a refund sooner.”
As mentioned above, you’ve got 5 weeks (from the purchase date) to request a refund.
The gist here is that we make great programs, and we’re proud of what we do and of the hundreds of people who have chosen to put in the work so they can move better than ever. We know you’ll get out much more than you put in.
And the team at Movement Monk are here to support you every step of the way, so rest assured that we’ve got your back.
We look forward to having you join us in the community and seeing your mind+body transformation.