We do things a little differently here and go deeper than mainstream fitness, find out more in this video:
We support people who …
- Are looking to … slow the physical ageing process and be one of those inspiring older people, who can still move playfully and freely,
- Hate being confined to training inside a big gym, or being tied down by bulky equipment,
- Need … a high performing body for their profession, sport, hobby, or family,
- Struggle to … balance their health and fitness into their lifestyle.
- Have tried a bunch of different types of physical exercise and therapy, and still your body doesn’t feel that great.
And what I’d really like to say is:
We show people how to wear their underwear on the outside of their pants, and for people to actually believe they’re a superhero!
A bit more about Benny …
- I play at every playground I can find,
- Enjoy pondering the sound of one hand clapping,
- Write and produce insightful articles and videos inspired by Shaolin Monks, nature and old Kung Fu movies,
- Teach workshops and mentorships that feel like bathing under a waterfall + create online courses that hit like a sledgehammer and hug like a teddy-bear …
- Because I can’t not live passionately.
Here’s some of the places who’ve interviewed me and featured my articles:
It’s a regular occurrence for my students to be able to live life to the fullest and use their bodies to excel in the areas of – business, health and fitness coaching, and having more fun with their kids.
And when I’m not writing, teaching and creating power-packed courses, you can find me … Climbing trees, listening to old Metallica albums, taking walks on the beach, or performing some weird health experiment.
If you’re dying to know more, here’s 5 things you may not know about me …
- I grew up on a vineyard called Fergusson’s Winery and I have a wine named after me – Benjamyn Cabernet Sauvignon.
- My two middle names are Charles George, and my Mum calls me Bubble (so embarrassing).
- I’m obsessed with the prospect of one day flying in an alien space ship.
- My primary bed for a few years was a hammock.
- I’m living proof that you can move better than ever, even after you’ve had a busted spine.
After finding my way to physical freedom after busting my spine, I know that no matter how stuck your body feels, it can feel and move dramatically better that you may imagine.
Whether you want to dance, play, fight, or quietly be the most confident person in the room the wisdom within your body holds the answers … I’d like to share my experiences with you, so you can tap into your physical wisdom and discover a body you love to move in.
What Can You Expect from the Movement Monk?
- It’s not (just) about fitness or health and wellbeing.
- It’s not (just) about physical mastery.
- It’s not (just) about strength, getting more flexible, or looking great naked.
It’s about discovering who you really are through exploring your body, so you can be liberated from inner conflict and tension. You need to understand all the facets of how to awaken more freedom in your body+mind. And we cover the basics in our Physical Freedom Challenge …
A Challenge to Awaken New Levels of Your Physical Freedom
- Get free access to the Movement Monk Physical Freedom Challenge.
- It’ll support you to get started on your journey to move better and feel more free within yourself.
- You’ll get video guidance and practical tips to begin your very own mind-body freedom practice, that moves you towards living with a little more freedom each day.