Confused and frustrated with mainstream health and fitness approaches that don’t actually nourish your body?
Chances are you’re looking for an approach to physical training that deeply nourishes your body, but you’ve been having some trouble finding something that addresses your unique physical challenges …
I’ve been in this place too and I know it’s no fun, feeling confused about how to take care of your body.
If you’re ready to put an end to the confusion, and learn a process that has been proven to work with people all around the world. To free your body of pain and awaken movement abilities you never thought possible. I invite you to apply to become a Movement Monk online coaching student.
Movement Monk online coaching is for you if you want to:
- Feel unbreakable in your body
- Move better on the yoga mat, climbing wall or in martial arts
- Finally get to the source and dissolve deeply stored physical tension, pains and injuries
- Perform better at your sport, hobby
- Become more productive in life and your profession
- Or develop a beautifully aligned handstand
After walking this path for over 11 years, I understand that there’s a lot of confusion about what actually works to create a body that not only looks great, but flows like water and feels like it’s filled with rocket fuel.
There’s so many different ways to train your body out there today.
Mainstream health + fitness options can look like this:
- Lose fat fast – do high intensity workouts
- Get flexible fast – do Yoga or Pilaties
- Get rid of back pain – go to a chiropractor
While this can all sound wonderful and exciting. These approaches rarely deliver on their promise. They’re often no more than marketing hype, or quick fixes.
I’ve experienced this time and time again; personally and after years of experience -liberating people who were lost in the fitness matrix.
Out of necessity I needed to find a better approach to unleash the potential of the human body and mind.
An approach based on years of trial and error in the trenches, walking the path to discover what actually works.
And that’s the approach I’m looking forward to sharing with you during our online coaching together.
When you apply to the Movement Monk Online Coaching program you’ll get:
1. A Complimentary Intro Skype Session.
Investing in a coach is a big step.
To take all the scary stuff away and make sure we’re a good fit to work together, we’ll begin with a free 15 minute Skype session.
At the end of this conversation you’ll have all the info you need to make the decision that’s best for you.
If we’re the right fit to work together, during your Movement Monk Online Coaching, you’ll benefit from …
2. Detailed assesment for your unique body.
We’ll get started by determining where you’re currently at and set up a plan for where you want to get to, whether your goals are to release deeply stored tension, eliminate joint pain, boost your athletic performance, or amplify your energy levels. We’ll do this over phone, Skype, or if you’re in the Gold Coast, Qld area – in person.
3. Step-by-step physical training program.
I put together an internal and externally focused physical practice plan and sessions tailored specifically for you based on your goals.
Then, I set them up for you in a convenient online portal, you can access on any device.
Whilst working with Benny you’ll develop the crucial life skill of connecting your body and mind to work seamlessly together.
Here’s just some of the things I will help you with:
- How to quickly release deeply stored physical tension by opening key energy gates of your body.
- How to calm a busy mind to enhance the success of your physical training.
- Proven methods to heal injuries (from the biggest to the smallest) –that don’t involve those annoying latex bands.
- How to build a strong physical foundation with high levels of flexibility and skill for a wide range of movement applications –from dance to martial arts, to living an adventure filled daily life.
- Strategies to un-lock a wide range of movements like handstands, locomotion, ring skills, tree climbing, flow work, and much much more…
4. Prioritised access to Benny.
You can email me personally with any questions about your practice and I’ll get back to you ASAP. And if you just need a little encouragement or motivational boost, that’s all part of it too.
5. Live skype coaching.
We’ll meet fortnightly via Skype (or a phone call) to go over your progress and re-evaluate your practice. You’ll get the support, and accountability you need to ensure you keep improving.
This is not like standard online movement coaching:
Movement Monk online coaching plans are done in 3 month focus periods, and are only open to 10 people at a time.
Below you can apply, but it’s important to know that I don’t accept just anyone.
It’s a great start if you have a can do attitude and you’re ready to rise above mediocre in life.
During our time working together you’ll get the support and teaching you need to create a body that can intuitively adapt and move with more flow and freedom, for whatever you love to do in your life.
We’re committed to speed the process of you getting there.
Just remember that body mastery is not an overnight process —it takes time, and you have to be willing to put in consistent, daily practice.
After your initial 3 months of coaching, there is no long-term commitment, and you can cancel at any time. Plus, if you’re not happy the first week of coaching, you can cancel and I’ll refund your money right away. Remember, my ultimate focus is to help you get to where you intend!
Apply here …
Interested in taking the next step? Great decision! Take a moment to fill out the form below.
Be sure to share your intentions and anything else that’s important to you.
I’ll be in touch as soon as I can!