When your body has better movement, every moment feels more free.
But the big question is how do you create a physical practice that leads to better movement quality, and an ability to adapt faster, no matter what life throws at you?
Is is about your technique?
Or is it about the principles that you build your physical practice around?
… And what similarities do weight lifters, gymnasts, martial artists, people in pain, and every human being share when it comes to moving better?
We answer these questions and more in an evolutionary conversation with my friend and fellow movement teacher, Oscar Meerman.
Here’s some of the topics we covered in the video you can watch above:
- 3:20 > A powerful principle to improve your balance for every movement from the handstand to walking.
- 4:43 > How standing meditation can help you improve your body awareness for all human movement.
- 5:00 > The Rainbow Goal Setting Approach: How to set goals in your physical practice, that allow you to constantly grow, evolve and love the process.
- 7:00 > A simple game you can practice today, that will help you improve your balance.
- 8:00 > Why movement principles beat ‘perfect’ technique any day of the week.
- 8:45 > How to determine if your training will produce better overall movement, or lock you into a movement speciality.
- 9:38 > How to improve your ability to adapt to a wide range of movement situations.
- 12:01 > Simple guidelines to rehab injuries and become stronger.
- 13:05 > How the principle of adaptation can improve, or destroy your ability to move your body with ease.
- 13:40 > A key ingredient to improve any movement skill.
Connect with Oscar Meerman | Health and Movement Teacher here:
Ready to enhance your physical practice?
Get effective principles and teaching to nourish your body and deepen your experience of physical freedom.