I teach people who …
- are looking to … slow the physical ageing process and be one of those inspiring older people, who can still move playfully and freely
- hate being confined to training inside a big gym, or being tied down by bulky equipment
- need … a high performing body for their profession, sport, hobby, or family
- struggle to … balance their health and fitness into their lifestyle
But what I really want to say is:
I show people how to wear their underwear on the outside of their pants, and for people to actually believe they’re a super hero!
And what I really, really want to say is:
- I play at every playground I can find,
- ponder the sound of one hand clapping,
- write and produce insightful articles and videos inspired by Shaolin Monks, nature and old Kung Fu movies,
- teach workshops and mentorships that feel like bathing under a waterfall + create online courses that hit like a sledgehammer and hug like a teddy-bear …
- because I can’t not live passionately.
In full, my name’s Benny Fergusson (a.k.a the Movement Monk) –
… and as you’ve probably guessed, teaching health and fitness coaches, martial artists, Yogi’s, injured folks (and everyone with a body) how to get more mind+body unity, energy and confidence (while balancing it with the rest of life) is my cup of tea. 😉
And when it comes to transforming bodies from can’t do to can do, I’m the read deal.
- I’ve got 11+ years experience as a movement therapist + physical longevity teacher, Neuro-Linguistic Patterning (NLP) practitioner – and I’ve worked with business and health pro’s in the US, Austria, Germany, Singapore, New Zealand, and the UK.
- I founded and operated one of Australia’s pioneering movement and physical performance facilities called Cohesion from 2008-2014.
I’ve been featured in articles and interviews by:
It’s a regular occurrence for my students to be able to live life to the fullest and use their bodies to excel in the areas of – business, health and fitness coaching, and having more fun with their kids.
And when I’m not writing, teaching and creating power-packed courses, you can find me …
Climbing trees, listening to old Metallica albums, taking walks on the beach, or performing some weird health experiment.
If you’re dying to know more, here’s 5 things you may not know about me …
- I grew up on a vineyard called Fergusson’s Winery and I have a wine named after me – Benjamyn Cabernet Sauvignon.
- My two middle names are Charles George, and my Mum calls me Bubble (so embarrassing).
- I’m secretly obsessed with flying in an alien space ship.
- My primary bed for a few years was a hammock.
I’m living proof that you can move better than ever, even after you’ve had a busted spine – and that it’s never too late to live in the body of your dreams, whether you want to dance, play, fight, or quietly be the most confident person in the room.
What Can You Expect from the Movement Monk?
- It’s not (just) about fitness or health and wellbeing.
- It’s not (just) about physical mastery.
- It’s not (just) about strength, getting more flexible, or looking great naked.
Today, it’s always a bigger picture. You need to understand all the facets of how to awaken more freedom in your body+mind. And we cover all of that, each week …
Learn How to Cultivate Physical Longevity
Get access the My Movement Monk members only resource library. It’s free, to help you get started. You’ll get practical tips to begin your very own Physical Longevity practice, that moves you towards living with a little more freedom each day.